We perform a variety of tests, but the most common are:
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel – group of 14 tests that measures the body’s chemical balance and metabolism
- Complete Blood Count – evaluates your overall health and can detect abnormalities within your blood cells.
- Lipid Panel – detects abnormalities in cholesterol and triglycerides
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH) – measures how much TSH is in your blood; can help diagnose thyroid conditions.
- Vitamin D – essential for bone growth and overall functioning
- Hemoglobin A1C – evaluates your average blood sugar level over the past 3 months