INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT PROGRAM (IOP)
An intensive outpatient (IOP) allows you to undergo substance abuse treatment while staying active in a normal life activity such as work and school. Our IOP program offers maximum flexibility that does not require time away from your family, school, or work.
- You can attend sessions in the day or the evening depending on your work or school schedule.
- You will have access to a team of specialists that include physicians, psychiatrists, psychologists, therapists, and other support staff during your time at the facility.
- One-on-one sessions with a therapist allow you to explore thoughts, feelings, and behaviors that play into your substance abuse.
- Group therapy is invaluable in addiction treatment because it helps you develop a support system of peers.
- Family and couples therapy will help individuals improve their communication with one another.
- Case managers coordinate your care on an ongoing basis as you progress through IOP
- Drug testing is used to keep individuals accountable for their recovery.